Sunday, February 21, 2010

The audio on my TV is really fuzzy, not clear at all...?

I have recently moved to Spain and set up my TV from the UK and the sound is not clear at all but the picture is fine - any ideas what the problem maybe? When I connect to my UK DVD the sound is fine. ThanksThe audio on my TV is really fuzzy, not clear at all...?
It sounds (no pun intended) as though you have a problem with a scart lead connection either all the pins are not connected properly or you may have a broken core in the scart lead I recommend a new scart lead not a cheap one false economy you only get what you pay for and make sure the connections are in tight before switching on any movement connect it up again till its tightThe audio on my TV is really fuzzy, not clear at all...?
Hi


The problem you are having is because the Spanish sound system (PAL-BG) uses a different frequency than the UK system (PAL-I ),the easiest fix would be to purchase a Spanish model VCR/ST Box or DVD recorder ( with inbuilt tuner ) %26amp; hook it up through the AV connection ( like the DVD player ) or have the set modified ( could be expensive ).


If the TV is multisystem go into the install menu %26amp; change it to the correct system ( PAL-BG ).


Hope this helps %26amp; good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment