Friday, February 19, 2010

How Can I get the word Titan in audio to sound loud and clear.

I am trying to make audio for a football entrance, I need the word ';TITANS'; in audio. I want it loud and clear and if possible in a realistic vocice (not robotic). How Can I get the word Titan in audio to sound loud and clear.
You should try typing it in here: http://www.talkingonline.com/ Try some different settings: deeper, different voices, etc. and save the WAV file to your computer. If their default isn't good enough, use a sound editing program to change it even more, such as Audacity; http://audacity.sourceforge.net/





Good luck!How Can I get the word Titan in audio to sound loud and clear.
I would recommend a program call audacity it allows you to have multiple tracks.


For example:


Track one would be your music with a preset volume and you could have a second track that had Titans on it with a higher volume that way it would sound louder. I aslo believe you can have a single track and change the volumes at different parts of it.





Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment