Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have no sound i just cleared my disk so eveything is gone it keeps saying ' No audio output device installe

What do i do i tryed the realtek website and that didn't work what other way can i get my sound back. please and thank you n_nI have no sound i just cleared my disk so eveything is gone it keeps saying ' No audio output device installe
well I've had kinda the same problem...


What I did was simply restart the computer





Then go to control panel and select audio





You should be on audio devices


click the drop down box and select the only audio device on there





Hope this helps!!!I have no sound i just cleared my disk so eveything is gone it keeps saying ' No audio output device installe
you will need to know the manufacturer of you sound card. the best place to start is with whomever made your computer. if it was a dell, i would tell you to google ';dell sound card drivers';. it helps if you know the model number and manufacturer.
Get as many numbers as you can off your computer and go to the computer website.Look for sound drivers, they're there someplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment