Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lost sound on my computer clearing out old items. How do I get a new driver fo multimedia audio controller?

My sound icon and use of any sound devices is gone. I get the yellow error sign next to multimedia audio control. I have tried all trouble shooting, system controls, add/remove, system tools,device manager, Microsoft product updates etc....no luck. Computer tells me, no hardware/driver found to run multimedia audio controller. Help!Lost sound on my computer clearing out old items. How do I get a new driver fo multimedia audio controller?
i have had this problem before so trust me on this. you probually deleted a folder that had a driver in it.





first of all go to download.com and search for EVEREST Ultimate Edition then download and install it then open it and go to devices and then window devices go to sound video controllers or other and look up th pci device it should be at the bottom it should have a company name follow by a code like pcI128 (write this code down)next go to that companies website and go to support there you should go to download or drivers and look for the version of the driver(code yo wrote down) after you find and download that driver run it (if its an exe file)


if its a zip file with no exe file in in it a secure folder and then go to control panel then to system then to device manager or got to add/and remove hardware and select your device and then click reinstall driver after running the wizard go to have disk (which should be accessed by looking for a list of devices) then select the folder you secured your files in and install the file that appears.Lost sound on my computer clearing out old items. How do I get a new driver fo multimedia audio controller?
if u know what kind of software it was u can search for the drivers. if u have like a dell,hp.ect. u can go to their site look up ur comptuer and get the drivers from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment