Friday, February 19, 2010

When I play Audio files in my computer the sound of the singer is not clear,how can I fix this?

the background sound is ok but the vocal sound is not clear enough.When I play Audio files in my computer the sound of the singer is not clear,how can I fix this?
Turn up your treble, turn down your bass, if you don't have these options then you need to buy a new video card or some better speakers/headphones.When I play Audio files in my computer the sound of the singer is not clear,how can I fix this?
Check out the equaliser
Get a new sound card or some good speakers
Generally speaking, when that happens, the recording is out of phase. It is also possible for the audio card / drivers / codecs to be out of phase as well. Finally, if this happens solely with CDs, it's most likely the laser on your player is misaligned, causing the music to go out of phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment