Friday, February 19, 2010

How do you clear saved audio files from LimeWire???

Before I used to download a song from LimeWire and once in the saved folder on LimeWire I would click on the song and Launch it and it would show up on ITunes and play and that song would clear from the Saved Files on LimeWire. I don't know if because I upgrading ITunes and won't do it anymore or what? I went to options on LimeWire and tried everying even click on the box for clearing files and nothing.??Please HELPPPPP!!!!!!!1How do you clear saved audio files from LimeWire???
you press right click then go to clear easyHow do you clear saved audio files from LimeWire???
click on library...click on the song one...then press delete...then press delete again!!!! TADA
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment