Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have a one way audio in voice chat i can hear them clear but they cant hear me?

maybe you need to record your voice and hear it back to make sure your mic is working. if its all working well then it has to be your friends end and they may need to check their mic and speaker settings.I have a one way audio in voice chat i can hear them clear but they cant hear me?
I have this kind of problem a few days ago and i know how frustrating it is for you.


Well, don't worry, i solve this problem and i will relay it to you.


If you upgraded your ym to the latest version, chances are, that's when you begin to have that problem.


These are the things you have to do:


1.go to control panel and open add or remove programs.


select yahoo messenger and click uninstall


2.when it ask you if you want everything to be uninstalled, click yes (ym only)


3.when it is done, go to yahoo page and install ym again.


sign in and voila, your voice chat will be ok again.





P.S. if you need further help, email me at ';egomez3951@yahoo.com';

No comments:

Post a Comment