Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does anyone know of a top grade audio program that could help me get crystal clear(no noise/no hiss) i mean...?

crystal clear vocals like me talking to u in person(such as the recording artist) with a cheap/low grade condenser mic...I have the samson c01u...





I've tried adobe adobe audition 3...and i haven't had any good results...








and one more thing i'm asking for is any good editing techniques.....








Thanx a lot before hand...DevinDoes anyone know of a top grade audio program that could help me get crystal clear(no noise/no hiss) i mean...?
You can filter out some of the white noise, and such with adobe but adobe is the best you are going to get. If that does not work it is your mic you need to replace
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment