Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hi! I accidentally uninstalled the audio hardware on my acer laptop while I was clearing disc space.Plz help!?

Should be as simple as re-booting then your computer should recognize the audio device and re-install.Hi! I accidentally uninstalled the audio hardware on my acer laptop while I was clearing disc space.Plz help!?
So, reinstall it. You should have the software if it was pre installed on your computer.Hi! I accidentally uninstalled the audio hardware on my acer laptop while I was clearing disc space.Plz help!?
I think you mean software? Or hardware driver? If its the driver search for it online and you can get it through whomever made your audio interface. If it was a recording program or something like Itunes you might need to re-install.

No comments:

Post a Comment